euro cabinets

Hello,

Anyone know a good and free software or excel file to generate a cut sheet for euro style cabinets and shaker style (5 pc) doors?

thanks Christian

Reply to
Christian

Nothing?? I dont need a illustration I just need the dimentions, ruff estimate of material and stuff like that...

Christian

Reply to
Christian

Pencil and paper?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Christian...

Lee Valley offers a free instruction booklet (catalog 05J06.00) that provides all the info you need to write a spreadsheet or write a computer program to do the job. My current catalog is at the shop; but the booklet is listed on page 118 of the 2003/2004 catalog. The booklet is intended to help purchasers of the Veritas 32 Cabinetmaking System, and provides a reasonably thorough treatment.

If they're no longer available, e-mail me and I'll extract the basic info for you.

I used the info provided in the booklet to write an interactive parametric part program to make Euro cabinet components on my CNC router - just in case I ever needed to build cabinets.

HTH (and thanks to the folks at Lee Valley Tools!)

-- Morris

Reply to
Morris Dovey