Equipment valuations

I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley Belsaw

12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high board or thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades, and spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The Ridgid looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs still has the clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the ten boxes of blades are new in box never been used, still wrapped in the white foam packing paper.. What would be a good price to move these? Notice I said move. I don't want to give them away, but they cost me nothing. I'd just like to give someone a couple of quality machines at a good price.
Reply to
SteveB

--------------------------------------------------------------- The 5HP planer will be a problem for a lot of garage shops.

If you truly want to "move" the stuff, maybe 25% of new for the tools,

10% for the blades, if you are lucky.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Reply to
mungedaddress

Is this the planer/moulder

There is a new price in the pdf

Mark

Reply to
Markem

6" floor jointer about $500 new. Prob get $150-$200 pretty easy. 12" planer molder, that unit is a bit unique. probably %1,200 $1,500 new b ut they are all pretty old now. Should be able to get $500 but need to find the right person. Prob not much extra for the cutters because that is what makes the machine worth using but even so, maybe sell off the cutters on e bay and get $30- $50 apiece and still able to sell the machine for just bas ic planing for $400 or so. This machine is all about finding someone who ne eds it.
Reply to
SonomaProducts.com