Edgetech Disc sand for TS

Can anyone find this disc for sale on the internet? the links in this group does not sell it anymore. Thanks

Reply to
oni.chitu

The second hit on Google is the manufacturer. Have you asked them where to buy?

Reply to
J. Clarke

I called the woodworker.com website and they only sell the sanding pads, not the woodtek aluminum disk itself. I did find the Edge tech II, which is still being sold, but the 10" is $95 and they are located in CA. I'm going to order the edgetech II.

Reply to
oni.chitu