Price of used TS.

Hi,

I am in the process of buying a General 50-175 table. Someone wants to sell me a 3 year old TS with an Excalibur fence, General 10-010 dust collector and a fine dust collector for $1000.00 CDN. The saw was used in a home workshop and was hardly used. Is this reasonable price?

Thanks,

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Bitton

I'd prefer a left tilt/bies fence myself but I'd say it's a good deal. The saw can be had for $950-$1000 (CAN) new but add to that the dust collector, taxes and 4-5 hours set-up labour - you're into $1600+ whatever your time is worth. If it's in "like new" condition and was set-up properly I'd jump on it for $1000.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd