ECONOMY Forces Sale of Woodworking Heirlooms

economy is forcing me to tell you to piss off.

Reply to
Steve Turner

>The economy is forcing me to tell you to piss off.

Boy, I thought I was in a bad mood this week for missing out on a Stanley #11 (belt plane, Jeff) on the bay on Monday. You must have missed out on a #44.

It's absolutely amazing the stuff you can find on the bay. I actually wasted the electrons to do a search for more HCA items worthy of posting here. Besides all the magazines, I found a ruby ring offered for $40, various key rings ($10), a dozen of those heirloom patches from the previous post for $1-8 and collectable coins, etc. But lo and behold to my wondering eyes but what should appear but someone selling off one of the HCA official power tools.

This auction is still open so here is your chance to own the "Handyman Club Of America Handy Toughest Cordless Drill". Note the part where the seams open when you turn it on. In the meantime, I'll go back to looking for a Stanley #11 (or a 12-3/4 or 12-1/2. IANAC. IANAC. IANAC....) with less competition since all y'all will be depleting your wallets bidding on this:

Christmas. Roy

P.S. No affiliation with any auctions other than as a buyer at times.

Reply to
Roy

>>> The economy is forcing me to tell you to piss off.

>> Merry Christmas.

Ok Roy; thanks for the clarification, but you should take a second look at your original post. It certainly gives the impression that you are dropping in here trying to hawk your stuff. The link takes me to a single auction for a Handyman Club Of America patch (what the?); how are we to know that you're not the seller of that patch? Also, you said "Heirlooms" (in the plural) so where are the REST of the items to which your post refers? The only thing I could think to do then would be to click "See other items" from that same seller; doing that takes you see a bunch of other junk that has nothing to do with woodworking. How could we possibly glean from your original post the context as explained in your follow-up? Sorry if you think I was a jerk, but your post had all the look of a spammer in dire need of pissing off.

Reply to
Steve Turner