EasyPeasy Woodburning Intricate Designs

Deadly but interesting.

Spalted Walt

Pretty cool! I wonder if you could direct the flow of electricity if you did not flood the surface with the water solution and painted a path instead.

Reply to
Leon

nicely done

you gotta love the electric design

i hope he won or wins the award that he sought or seeks

driving is deadly too but much less interesting

Reply to
Electric Comet

I had wondered if the flow direction is somehow governed by the concept (or "laws"?) of fractals design. Then, I found this:

Water based paint!?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Fractal Lichetenberg wood pyrography is neat BUT very dangerous.

Along the danger lines, check out...

Casper

That might be why he prefaced with "Deadly" but interesting.

Reply to
Leon

they do this in acrylic and sell them as well

the technique can be refined to produce a lot of interesting things

Reply to
Electric Comet

There are pens that will draw in metallic ink, for doing circuitry.

Reply to
Markem

Awe, that's disappointing. I expected to be entertained with an explosion, by a spark jumping into the gunpowder container, to the right side.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

LOL! Sorry to disappoint. I'll be sure to put the word in to the artist to consider adding a bigger 'BANG' at the end of his vids.

Reply to
Casper

The acrylic ones are very cool...

Casper