Dust Collector Hose for Delta Miter Saw?

Of course it is. But that sequence that so graphically demonstrates "DAGS" is slicker than greased owl shit. Dare I as where you found it? I'd not see it before and it's great!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

lmgtfy.com = (Let Me Google That For You) It's been around for a least 10 yrs... an article from 11/19/08:

A couple of yrs ago they added the 'Include Internet Explainer' check box for a little extra snarkiness.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

I don't doubt that it's been around that long. It's just that I've never seen it before. That's a keeper. Thanks!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused