Dust collection supply at Lowes in MN

I just paid a visit to Minnesota's one and only Lowes which opened last Monday. I grew up with Lowes in MD and had them available in GA, but for the last two years, have had only HD. (As far as Borgs are concerned.) Actually, there are four Rocklers, a Woodcraft, Seven Corners Hardware, Harbor Freight, and a slew of other woodworking supply places available locally.

Back to Lowes. They actually have ducting in 24 ga and 26 ga which, if I'm not mistaken, ought to be sufficient for dust collection. I recently purchased a bunch of spiral duct but needed some connnection pieces. I picked up a few to see if they would suffice. They aren't as impressive as the Spiral stuff, but worth a shot. The cool thing was that they had the snap together ducting in 24" and 60" lengths and various diameters.

Just in case anyone was looking. BTW, the prices aren't too bad. Eric T

Reply to
robdingnagian1