Dovetail instructions

Looking for a written guide with pictures if possible on how to set up and use a dovetail guide. It's for a friend some distance away, so I can't get there to help. Besides, I've never used one. I said I'd ask here and look around on the internet, and check out bookstores. I told him here is the best option, but he's not keen on using usenet newsgroups.

Thanks for any info.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

"Bill Rogers" wrote

You didn't specify a brand, but this one should help for most of the half blind jobs out there...

that doesn't work, go here and follow the "manual" link...

M Wingett

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers