Does Woodpecker's aluminum router plate ever go on sale?

I see from some old posts that this plate

used to be priced at $79 as recently as earlier this year. It's now $99. I'm cheap! Does anyone know if woodpecker ever puts this stuff on sale?

Thanks! Jeff

Reply to
JJ

Subscribe to their weekly newsletter. It has numerous price reductions and specials.

Reply to
tommyboy

...and sometimes offer up returns in good but used condition - minor digs, etc.

Reply to
C & E

Great! Thanks for the tips you guys!

Reply to