Does this qualify as woodworking?

Kitchen remodel is 95% done. Had family and guests last night, and it was wonderful. Coming back this morning for omelets after going Dec. 26th shopping.

to page two, and see what it looked like before.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

You betcha it qualifies. Beautiful job!!

Reply to
Swingman

Agreed. Great job!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I have never seen those wire shelves on top of those brackets before. Was that two different systems that would not normally go together?

to page two, and see what it looked like before.

Steve

Reply to
Josepi

VERY nice! I'm not gonna let my wife see this...

Reply to
Marty

Obviously not.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I like that idea much better than the usual angle strap supports they sell with other wire shelf systems. The angle supports always seemto be in the way of things and the mount doesn't seem as strong.

Steve

Reply to
Josepi

It's got wood ... and ... I'm SURE it was a lot of work.

Ergo ... woodworking :-)

Beautiful kitchen. Enjoy it !

Reply to
Neil Brooks

I LIKE kitchens that have some freedom in materials and design. Nice slabbage [sic] for countertops. What is it called? Plenty of spouts too. I always suggest extra taps and sinks when possible. Even a little bar sink in an island is very useful.... keeps the wimmin occupied with clean-up whilst the man creates a gourmet extravaganza. . . . . . . OUCH!...should I not have said that?

Reply to
Robatoy

I LIKE kitchens that have some freedom in materials and design. Nice slabbage [sic] for countertops. What is it called? Plenty of spouts too. I always suggest extra taps and sinks when possible. Even a little bar sink in an island is very useful.... keeps the wimmin occupied with clean-up whilst the man creates a gourmet extravaganza. . . . . . . OUCH!...should I not have said that?

Tops are 1.25" thick golden crystal granite, except for doubled edges, which are 2.5". The center island is electrified, but to put water to it on a remodel would have involved A LOT of jackhammering. It was already enough to cut a 2" wide trench through the foundation for the electrical conduit. I use the center island for food prep, and would have liked a sink.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B