DIY roller table?

Did anyone see the episode of " tools and techniques" featuring the table saw out feed roller table (attaches to saw) with 3 across rollers. Who makes it and were can I find it. I went to DIY network but found nothing. BTW the show and the host irritate me to no end but I catch it when they're showing somthing I'm looking at getting. Too bad they don't show how to get it.

Reply to
BD

Try here for one of the probable makers of that roller assembly.

TinWoodsmn

Thanks Tin,

I already tried all of those sponsors and found nothing. The damn thing is in the pictures on that page but I can't make out the sticker on the side.

Reply to
BD

OK. Try this one. It fits like a glove and was one of the listed manufacturers.

TinWoodsmn

Got it thanks,

I went to the HTC website but only found the single roller stand. Thanks again for the legwork. Looks like the reviews are mixed.

Reply to
BD

I like the show alot. The host, David Thiel, seems like a decent guy with good knowledge. I think he works as a writer for Popular Woodworking magazine (I subscribe and remember his name). I also think he has a book out about buying the best tools for the money...saw it on some website awhile back.

Reply to
CyBrShRk