Difference between Cheney and bin Laden

Osama only targets his enemies.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a wannabe ;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

Reply to
joedog90045

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

Reply to
Doug Miller

On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

We all know it was an accident.

And just as Chappaquiddick will always associated with big Teddy's name, this little incident will follow Dead-Eye Dick to the end of his days. And so will the jokes.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

I'd still rather go hunting with Dick Chaney then go driving with Ted Kennedy

Reply to
Dave

To wit:

's a riot.

Reply to
New Wave Dave

Oh, was that humor?

Reply to
Doug Miller

On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Yes, Doug, it was. Thanks for asking.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Guess I just didn't recognize it. I thought humor was supposed to be, you know, funny.

Reply to
Doug Miller