Did Jesada Tools go belly up or just change their phone number?

Sorry if this is a repeat.

The subject line says it all.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Leonard

Are these the numbers you are using ???

# in the USA Phone: 800-531-5559 * Fax: 800-870-7702 Outside the USA Phone: 813-891-6160 * Fax: 813-891-6259

Customer Service & Technical Support: M> Sorry if this is a repeat.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Pat,

Yup.

The 800 doesn't go through and the 813-891 appears to be call-fwd'd to limbo.

800 number: "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is not in service at this time or cannot be reached from your calling area." The telco comes back with a routing code of "chg-rdd" which I will try to unwind tomorrow.

813 number: ""we're sorry, all circuits are busy" -- for the last week+.

Yes, I went as far as calling another known number in the 813-891 prefix. It went right through so it's not a telco issue.

I'm guessing it's something with Jesada.

Email from last week has gone unanswered too.

Just trying to cancel an order that they have been unable to fill for a couple of months.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Leonard

FWIW The Internet special of the week on their web site expired October

31, 2003.
Reply to
John Siegel

I noticed/tried the same. Web page not updated. An email last week asking if they're still around went unanswered. No 800# and busy circuit msg from NYC.

I wanted to place an order. Liked there products and service in years past. This past winter I had a lot of trouble ordering from them as well & wound up cancelling.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

It would be considered a mail order and after so many weeks, they must notify you and ask if you want the order cancelled. I'm not a lawyer, but I think at this point you have no order and if the merchandise was shipped you could refuse it and have the charges on your CC reversed. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski