Dewalt735 at Lowes

I know I'm late to the party, but I wonder if their policy changed because of me. Two or three years ago, while shopping for my new Ridgid planer, my hand slid under the table and caught the blades on the end of my fingertips. Managed to avoid stitches, but left a pretty cool trail of blood from the tool aisles to the managers desk. They seemed a little concerned about my medical bills (I let it heal on its own), but I assured them I was not going to sue them when I was the idiot.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

Joe wrote:>

more folks like yourself, Joe, willing to take responsibility for themselves. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom