KliKlamps 9.98 at Lowes

I was at lowes, they had 2 kliklamps left... 8" 9.98.. That's almost half the normal price. Wish they had more.. it was a good way of using a gift card.
--
Jeff

On Friday, January 10, 2014 12:32:50 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:

Hi What make clamps are you talking about?
On 1/13/2014 3:36 PM, audiowood wrote:

The kliclamp is a Bessey
--
Jeff

On Friday, January 10, 2014 12:32:50 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:

I see amazon selling them for $10.00 ea. Do they normaly sell for $20.00 each Thanks Dale
On 1/13/2014 4:12 PM, audiowood wrote:

Hmmm. the other day whe I looked it up they were much higher on Amazon... don't remember the price but even higher than I remember. So that's a good price.
--
Jeff

On 1/13/2014 3:12 PM, audiowood wrote:

If you look at the Amazon site the grayed non sale price is $27.94. So yes the normal price would probably be at least double and the Festool equivalent is $40.