KliKlamps 9.98 at Lowes

I was at lowes, they had 2 kliklamps left... 8"

9.98.. That's almost half the normal price. Wish they had more.. it was a good way of using a gift card.
Reply to
woodchucker

Hi What make clamps are you talking about?

Reply to
audiowood

The kliclamp is a Bessey

Reply to
woodchucker

I see amazon selling them for $10.00 ea. Do they normaly sell for $20.00 each Thanks Dale

Reply to
audiowood

Hmmm. the other day whe I looked it up they were much higher on Amazon... don't remember the price but even higher than I remember. So that's a good price.

Reply to
woodchucker

If you look at the Amazon site the grayed non sale price is $27.94. So yes the normal price would probably be at least double and the Festool equivalent is $40.

Reply to
Leon