DeWalt drill at Lowes <$100

I was at Lowes today and they had DeWalt 18V drills in a case with two batteries and a charger for $99.00. I don't know if it was a misprice or not, this was at the Lowes in Fairless Hills PA.

DW 959K 2

got mine, now go get yours...

Reply to
RayV

I had picked up one of those last year the weekend after turkey day. I got mine from HomeDepot. This past January at the woodworking show, there was a DeWalt stand. I asked about it and the difference between the XRP models. Was told the non-XRP packages are promotional ones where the batteries aren't as powerful as the XRP and hence the lower cost. The drill was the same model but the main reason for the lower cost was in the batteries.

With that being said, I love mine. I still use my Mikita 12v drill at times though.

RayV wrote:

Reply to
Karl