Cordless Drill Deal

Reconditioned Hitachi DS18-DVB from Amazon for 89.95.

I have a Dewalt 14V and a Firestorm 18V but wanted something more powerfull than the Dewalt and better than the Firestorm. Working on a budget, as a few of us do, $199.99 and up was too much to spend. I have had great luck with my Hitachi router and the reviews on this were great so I made the plunge.

It is outstanding. Drill, Flashlight, 2 batteries, fast charger and case. Drill, case and charger is spotless. One battery has some scuff on it. Both batteries seem to take a full charge.

Oh, yeah, I also looked at Porter Cable and Dewalt reconditioned. The Dewalt people seem to think their reconditioned stuff is made of gold and the Porter Cable reconditioned got TERRIBLE reviews and absolutley NO good ones.

Neil Larson