Desktop bookshelf/ramp?

Hello all,
I wanted to show a friend a picture of the bookshelf ramp I've seen posted here. If anybody has a picture of this lying around, could you please post it? I'm talking about the desktop book holder that's built as a ramp, so books naturally lean against the lower end, and no book-ends are required.
Thanks, Chuck
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.