DerbyDad....

IIRC you're Derby, KS, located? If so, know anything about Cutting Tool Solutions on S Edwards in Wichita?

SCCC is in Hutch starting tomorrow for NJCAA D-I mens' nationals; I was thinking of heading up and if knew somewhere to take them, I'd take a set of carbide jointer and planer knives and some saw blades somewhere in Wichita and leave 'em for a few days and hopefully go get them (nicely sharpened) before the Saints are eliminated (also hopefully from the winners' bracket :) ).

Since the return here I've sent stuff to an outfit in Tulsa but that's time consuming and I've seemingly lost their contact info, too. I can get again from the local cabinet guy if need be.

These guys site looks promising; I'll try to call in the morning before I head to Hutch--I've got all day tomorrow; the Saints are feature game at 8:30 opening day...

Just thought I'd see if had any other leads in/near Wichita...there's nothing west in Dodge/Garden, etc., and certainly not on out here...

--

Reply to
dpb

Nothing but good to report...called and they agreed to work them into schedule at essentially my convenience on when to come pick them up.

Did very fine job. Didn't take sawblades for lack of time in collecting up all the inventory needing attention before the more-or-less spur of the moment decision to head that way. I'll give it a shot at another time.

BTW, they're located only a couple blocks from Lumber Products warehouse for any who are in the Wichita area.

--

Reply to
dpb