Delta X5 or General 6" jonter?

Does anyone have solid info to which jointer a person would pick between these two? Regards. -Guy

Reply to
Guy LaRochelle

Longer bed is better...........would also look at grizzly. Have owned a 6 model (sold to upgrade) and now have a 8" model. Been pleasec w/both. You might be able to get an 8" for same price at 6 w/others. Just a thought.

RT

Guy LaRochelle wrote:

Reply to
RTH

Guy, I've got the General Int'l 6" and am very happy with it. It has a lousy owners manual but otherwise it has been great.

Reply to
BeerBoy

I don't know if youve already made a decision on this but if you are looking at the general (International) and are in Canada, check out the Canwood. Is exactly the same as the General Intl. except for the motor. Just make sure to bring a square and check the table for flfatness. I own one and it performs quite well for a couple hundred dollars less.

Reply to
JohnV