Delta Professional Table Saw

Does anyone have any comments about Delta table saws?

Reply to
Carol & Richard

Yes.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Delta makes a lot of different saws. If you are looking at a particular model, or type of saw, it is best to ask a specific question. If you don't, I can not imagine that you will get many useful answers.

I have only owned one Delta saw. It was a 3 hp, single phase, Unisaw with a Beismeyer fence. It was a wonderful saw.

Reply to
RWM

Good stuff

Reply to