Delta DP 350

Having a problem with the rear belt pulley, I see the problem but not sure what is causing it. My manual doesn't explain the proper way to change the belt or how to properly tension it. Anybody have a website that may go into detail on this? Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I called Delta today. Spoke to a lady who listened to my description of the problem, she put me on hold for about a minute then came back on and said the tech was on an another line and that he would call me back in a few minutes. Within a half hour he was on the phone and I described my problem to him. He said, oh, that sounds like the bushing has seperated from the shaft and would send out another pulley assy. with a set screw so that it shouldn't happen again. So that wasn't too painfull and I'm happy with the service so far. By the way, how's Albuquerque, hope to be headin that way next month to see my son and a relative or two. Can't wait to check out the new Woodcraft store.

Reply to
Paul O.

I ended up putting a couple drops of CA (super glue) on the bushing where it fits in the pully and all seems well. I may have to see about a replacement pully assembly since it seems like abetter solution.

Unfortunately I spend way too much time inthe Woodcraft store. Real nice people too. We also have a woodworkers supply but they don't have much on display but apparently it's one of three distribution warehouses and I haven't found too much out of stock. I've found they aren;t the friendliest folks however. Not rude mind you but certainly not overly forendly. I suspect it's a volume thing. Have fun out here. Too bad you can;t make the trip in October for the hot air balloons.....

Rick

Reply to
Rick