Delta 14" Band Saw dust chute

My less than useful dust chute has bit the dust. Ha ha, I made a funny.

Ahem

Does anyone know of any alternatives, perhaps a web site with pics, for dust collection from one of these saws? The saw has the enclosed case and I have a 4" dust collection hose in the area.

Thanks,

Geoff Morristown, NJ

Reply to
Geoff Clark

Fred

Geoff Here is one idea:

Paul Proefrock

John Carlson

or just put a 4" home in the door and put a elbow and hose on it. that's what I did works great.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Ah yes, the Delta 14" Droopy Dick model.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Delta sells one. There is a picture of it on my bandsaw in the Shop Tour area of my website. Link below.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

How well does it work? Got a Delta PN?

Art

"LRod" wrote