deciphering request for landscape timber plans

Maybe this will help decipher my request: landscape timbers- long treated wood posts that are usually flat on two sides. Can be used in various ways to make yard art, retaining walls, etc. deer planter- Resembles a forest animal called a deer. Constructed in such a way as to hold potted plants in the mid-section. plans- detailed information as to how to create such a project.

I had seen the plans for this item several years ago but can't seem to find it again. I thought somebody might know of it and could point me that way. I'm still looking but I guess I don't have the right phrase yet. Thanks

Reply to
SewMuch

result (see mid-page):

that for which you seek?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Probably not :(

I added +timber to the search string and found

can't imagine needing plans to build these, tho...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Wonderful!!!! The second site was it. Thanks a whole lot. Now I have two different ones to choose from. I only had a picture to look at before but this gives some dimensions that I can use. Most of my woodworking is using a scroll saw. I'm just now venturing into the table saw realm. Thanks again for your time and trouble.

Reply to
SewMuch

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:41:15 -0500, the infamous Morris Dovey scrawled the following:

I can't imagine anyone building pukey ducks in the first place, whether they're made from landscape timbers or not.

Well, 'cept maybe something like this: ;)

Larry Jaques