Dave Balderstone Public Record

Knew a guy once whose name consisted of three syllables. He invented a "think of..." mnemonic for each syllable, something like "first syllable, think of 'hairless' for 'bald', second syllable,..." etc. A whole lot easier to just remember the guy's name.

I can't.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Robin: How much are you willing to pay for that list on a CD? $100 per K sound like a good start, especially considering their demographics and psychographics.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Carefully.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I know what you mean... Guy I know, the only way I can remember his last name is to think "rock with less hair".

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
ShopDaddy

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Well I had thought to tack it up on my shop door to frighten away potential burglars.

Reply to
ShopDaddy

Reputable Registrar wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@newyork.movieflix.com:

This has got to be that "Bruce Carpenter" jerk again. The same crap is being posting in rec.photo.digital about the regulars in there. Except in RPD, the troll is posting dates of birth too. Loser.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

What was that song about the "brown-eyed handsome man"? Me neither. :-)

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Take -that- discussion to the newsgroup: alt.hamster.duct-tape.

*PLEASE*
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Methinks you have all our names and addresses already (:

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
bridger

Wow ! A troll that sends presents. How cute 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Andy Dingley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

LOL

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

'Cept my birthday was two weeks ago, and he didn't even send a card.

:-(

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

YES YES YES!!! Now there is a man who truly knows Usenet. Superceded -- IMO -- only by alt.wesley.die.die.die, the group that was the best ever. Even though the actor has proved to be a really cool guy.

There is no hamster like a duct-taped hamster.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

Reply to
nospambob

Yeah, I've already got a complete set, both left and right handed.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Was that group in addition to 'alt.wesley-crusher.die.die.die' ?

And, what about alt.fan.karl.malden.nose ?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi