D'ja think I should...?

Local FS ad:

----------- FS: Antique Wall Mount Hand Drill

This this is huge and very heavy its the kind of thing you see in old farm garages. Mounts on the wall and works fine. Uses a hand crank.

First $30.00 takes it away.

-----------

And, um... that's $30 CANADIAN

Called the chap today and after three days he's had no response. I'm popping over after work Monday...

If it goes through, I'll just acknowledge in advance that I suck and post pix to owwm.

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Are you going Roy (Underhill) on us?

He's used a beam-mounted drill press a bunch of times.

Reply to
George

Reply to
Rick Samuel