Cutting a straight line on a scroll saw?

Thu, Dec 13, 2007, 7:28pm (EST-1) From: snipped-for-privacy@behindyourears.selby.ws (Kate) doth sayeth: I'm an experimenter. I mess with things untill I either get them the way I want them or they are so messed up they can't be fixed. I'll let you know what I come up with.

LMAO You must have missed some of my other posts, on some of my 'speermints.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

I just went and looked at mine and as a suggestion how about using a carpenters square and the upper arm as a reference point. My scrollsaw arm appears to be pretty straight, I figure if you put a straight line down on the cutting table then you could work from there.

Reply to
asmurff