Crib building

I am looking for any ideas on how to build a crib. I was wondering if anyone has ever built or has plans to build a crib that can be converted to a toddler's bed as well. Please help! Thank you.

Reply to
whisperingtruth7

Rockler.com

Part # 32405 Brown Rodless Crib Gate Hardware With Mattress Springs $57.99-Pack

Part # 33874 Fastener Hardware Kit $16.99 - Pack

I don't have the part number for the plan handy. I'm actually in the process of returning these items to rockler. Wife miscarried and they're telling us, she's not going to be able to have any now.

Reply to
booger