Craftsmans club flyer

I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for 169.99. does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or would I spend my time throwing it around?

I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for staples only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth the time and money for hobbyist

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

staples

Yes. I've had one for several years. Works fine.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Don't have that particular one, but I've had a "Crapsman" brad nailer for some years, and it works fine. I realize all nailers are going to look about the same, but I also have a "Crapsman" clip-head framing nailer that works fine, and I could swear it and my PC finish nailer look almost identical except for the name molded in the side.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Ok, thanks guys for your input Don D.

Reply to