Craftsman TS, can't allign router extension?

Hi, I am just starting to purchase tools, and I am having a hard tim

putting my table saw together. I bought a clearance model, 315.228390 It comes with the router extension. I can't get the extension level t the saw. It flares up a bit at the end. I can't see any way to adjus it,it is fastened directly to the table with 4 bolts.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Pau

-- pcolson

Reply to
pcolson

SHIMS above the bolts should lower the end of the extension

Of course, first question has to be "Is the extension FLAT??" If it isn't flat, talk to Sears about replacing it with one that IS flat

John

Reply to
John

extension. I can't get the extension level to the saw. It flares up a bit at the end.

Reply to
Rob Mills