Craftsman Dovetail Jig

Does anybody have the instructions that come with the 2579 dovetail jig? I recently came across one for free but there's no manual.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Have you tried Sears.com and checked under the parts section?

Reply to
Leon

Sorry, just the 25739. And, for the record, it was lousy. Wiggles, all that plastic does.

Reply to
Len

Thanks to both you and RB for responding. I'm going to give this thing a try, but I think I have a purchase in my future. Something without plastic templates....

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I got one at

it is for the 25720 but is probabally close to the same. Let me know if you cant find it and i will email it to you. I also ordered a new template off the sears web page for $13. 00.

Reply to
Rick Cox

I have the manual you need. I'll be happy to copy it and send it to you.

Reply to
OldHippieDave

Mort I would think Sears could get you one for a small price. Dave

Reply to
David Duxbury