cowells norwich sharpening system?

I have a sharpening water wheel with motor....model 25-400. Looks like made in UK but powered for US (115v 60hz). It was given to me by an elderly woodworker.

It has an adjustable rod/plate for tool rest. Are there accessories for it I should have and instructions? how can I find such things? thanks

Reply to
trs80

I tried using it last night. It has such a fine stone it takes forever to get an edge. I stick with sand paper on glass for sharpening and chuck the water wheel.

Reply to
trs80