CMT pocket hole jig

Anyone try the CMT pocket hole jig yet? I've been thinking of getting the Kreg unit for a while and now I saw some ads for this new one and am wondering what it's like.

Reply to
BeerBoy

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

You get more for your money with the Kreg jig.

Reply to
Brent

There was a discussion about this on one of the web forums recently and the Kreg seemed to be more to everyone's liking. You can also read a review here:

Bielanowski, RN. BNurs (QUT) PGDipSci(HMS) Editor, OnlineToolReviews.com The Woodworker's Product Review Resource Online!

SawEyes