Clever project

A combination ironing board and step ladder.

out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all she needs.

Reply to
HeyBub

What a thing of beauty... No words suffice.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

combine that with a major holiday and you've a do-it-yourself suicide kit, 'cause she'll kill ya.

Reply to
Joe

ing board and step ladder.

LOL. That's probably why it's being sold.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Yep. Our Southern women are magnificently offended by four-letter words. Like Dust, Iron, Wash...

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote

Four letter words, eh?

I worked for this super salesman at one time who always used to say his two favorite four letter words were cash flow.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

------------------- Yep, those and "Head to the bank" when you get an order.

Lew