Cleaning my shop...

I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6 months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.

What does this have to do with you? I posted a couple of pictures of my unisaw and you replied how messy my shop was. I have been shamed.

I hate this newsgroup. SH

Reply to
Slowhand

"Slowhand"

That's OK mines probably worse. I haven't seen my saw in a couple of months. :)

I'll clean it next month, whether it needs it or not.

Reply to
Bill Stock

I'll do you one better. My wife complained the sawdust was driving her allergies crazy, so SWMB demanded I do something. When I told her a cyclone and large dust system was the best answer, she said, "Whatever it takes." I am now the proud owner of a Woodsucker and 6" metal ductwork.

Reply to
DarylRos

Shame on you...................................and GREAT WORK!!!!

Reply to
RonB

Nice drive-by there, Fella

Reply to
The Davenports

It gets worse;

Daryl, tell them what you are doing on the 31st

;} Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt