CLASSIC CROSSBOW

I would hardly call this a "classic" crossbow. But, it does seem it would work. Scale it up a bit, freeze some cats, and you wouldn't have to worry about ammunition.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T

I wish gramps would have given me his plans for the one he built with a model A leaf spring.

Reply to
Randal

I just _bought_ such a spring assembly at an auction, for just this purpose...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Do you have plans for it?

Reply to