fredfighter

From: "4simplertimes" Subject: Date: Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:33 AM

I trust that a higher power will see him and your family through this and he will make a full recovery. I've watched my neighbor come back almost completely and a few others. Yeah my stepfather was a gas, definetly old school, wouldn't spend a dollar unless it was absolutely needed. .

Reply to
4simplertimes

I have a circular saw and I want a table saw in addition.

Actually, your question is very useful. At first, I thought that the blade guard would limit my ability to angle the blade. (changed my mind when I placed my circular saw on the upside down table). It turns out that the guard is not in the way. However, the handle interferes with mounting and I will have to remove it. The blade guard comes off too.

BTW I can use my existing on/off safety switch and reset button.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

Yep. It works fine on job sites, and if that's all you need, then go for it. If you want another table saw and are willing to pay shipping, I might be looking to get rid of a Delta TS200 with home-built stand (stand is 1.5" x .188" angle iron) for $60-70. Everything works on it, I just decided that I *do* need dado ability.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

OOPS! I made an error. Your question about the blade guard threw me off my original thinking.

The 7-1/4" blade guard has to be removed in order to allow room for a

10" blade.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

"I might be looking to get rid of a Delta TS200 with home-built stand (stand is 1.5" x .188" angle iron) for $60-70."

Interesting. Don't need the stand. I have a some ideas for the space below the table. I'm in Boynton Beach, FL. You?(shipping/pickup)

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

Why not just get another $100 bench top saw if it's all you need?

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Bloomer, WI. It'd be quite a haul for a pickup! I'm not sure what the best way to ship it would be, but if you've got any ideas, you can e-mail me off-list at j$%e#$sse#$k@bl*&oo%m$er.net (remove $, %, #, and * signs to reply- sorry about the extra effort, but spam is far too plentiful on the list these days!)