Checked my inbox...

Thin-skinned, Doug??

Reply to
Neil Brooks

To a handful of people, perhaps.

What about those to whom it does NOT spread joy?

What ABOUT my neighbor -- the talented woodworker to whom I've suggested the online woodworking forum, and who lost his baby, last year?

What about my practicing Jew, woodworking, industry-insider brother, who would be aghast at the Holocaust jokes?

What about ANYBODY and EVERYBODY else that doesn't appreciate gallows humor?

Isn't this a woodworking site?

Shouldn't THEY be *actively* welcomed?

So far ... NOBODY has raised even a *single* point that "I'm missing."

Why NOT take your little sophomoric, backwater group to a private forum, if there are NO boundaries for the jokes you each enjoy -- jokes that make fun of others?

Why not e-mail each other with these jokes?

You really *can't* win this argument.

Not because of who I am ... except ... to the extent that "I'm on the side of the angels," on this issue.

It's rather like the concept that "the truth is the ultimate defense" to things like libel and slander charges.

I'm pretty much dead-nuts right, here. That makes my job

*exceedingly* easy.

Are you their nanny, assigned to shield them from what "YOU" think they should not see? Are you a communist? Wake up, your neighbors are capable of taking care of themselves and if they don'g lile this group they can continue their search like any one else capable of making decisions.

Reply to
Leon

I hope that means you're done feeding the troll.

Please. Just. Stop. Feeding. It.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It is posted here because it is a public forum. It is not a moderated forum. If you want that, go join one.

If you friend would like these jokes, what is his e-mail address? They can be sent to him.

Reply to
busbus

I just did, apparently the question is too deep for you.

Reply to
Leon

Yes, I am done.

Reply to
busbus

*I* won't be reading them as I don't like them, but that doesn't give FuckNutsneil the right to tell me whether or not I should read them. I do love Jewish humour so I will tell them to those who like them. I am my own censor, somehow FuckNutsneil doesn't trust me with my own judgement..and I find that appalling.
Reply to
Robatoy

You read this group so it would depend upon the retention of the usenet provider they select. In other words everything.

Problem with your questions is that the answers are right before everyone.

Those answers will not change because you want them to.

Take a 24 hour break from usenet go and enjoy something else for a bit.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

he just CLAIMED he did...

Reply to
Robatoy

Nope. Nobody's answered my questions, directly, yet.

I had a very full day, yesterday, and will have another very full day, today.

But thanks!

Reply to
Neil Brooks

,

Gosh, Bobby. I don't recall EVER telling you whether or not you should read them.

Keep making it up as you go along, though....

Save the pseudo-political bumper-sticker stuff for ... well ... "Mark & Juanita" ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Then you didn't find it.

Apparently, inquiry is beyond YOU ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Trying to find anything coherent from you in the last 300 posts is like trying to find a needle in the proverbial haystack.

Reply to
Robatoy

I can't tell Spruce from Pine from Fir, either.

That doesn't mean there isn't an actual difference.

You're funny, Buddy!

WHOOPS!!

Reply to
Neil Brooks

No need to though, no one can control what anyone posts here. Therefore "tasteless humor" will continue to be posted here.

Anyone who would want to moderate the forum ain't gonna get the job. No one else wants the job, except perhaps yourself which disqualifies you.

So continue on and I will let them folks in AUK we got a live one here, someone there would absolutely love you.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Except the posters, themselves, you mean.

Reply to
Neil Brooks

In all honesty, tasteless humour is relatively rare here.

Reply to
Robatoy

Yea... now that you're clearly boxed into a corner you try to play nice? Fuck you, neil.

Reply to
Robatoy

All evidence to the contrary......

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Well there ya go, and if someone post something they probably do not find it distasteful right. Unless it is done for shock value, like bait.

Catch 22 applies all through anything futher you know?

Mark

Reply to
Markem