Checked my inbox...

"Boxed into a corner?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I'm not "playing nice" with you! You're just playing with yourself!!

Please wear a condom. Think of the children!

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Yup... boxed into a corner. You're bleeding, and you remind of the knight who said "Ni!"

Reply to
Robatoy

Wrong knight.

You *really* ought to do your homework.

Reply to
Neil Brooks

How about that... after allll your drivel, you finally got one thing right.

Reply to
Robatoy

Clusty search only shows 11.4 Million hits on dead baby jokes.

(11,400,000 retrieved for the query dead baby jokes)

I didn't read any as I'm personally not a fan of dead baby jokes, but Neil is welcome to add these to his list of 50 million Jewish jokes as he busily chases the windmills.

Reply to
Jack Stein