Cheap Door Skins in San Antonio..

Just went to the Habitat For Humanity store in San Antonio. CHEAP door skins that could be used for a veneer or other projects. $1 for 24" $2 for 28-32 and $3 for 36" I believe I got the widths and prices correct....

Anyone know of other uses???

Reply to
Elmar

  1. Bottoms for smallish drawers

  1. Glue together for thicker panels

  2. Backs for cabinets etc.

  1. Panel a wall either flush panel or stick with solid wood.

Reply to
dadiOH

I have made a lot of book cases with the door skins as backs for them. I usually finish them with clear watco.

Reply to
Lee Michaels