Chasing Mosquitos out of the garage (shop)

Up here, in Kanuckistan, I was riding a horse one day and a mosquito bit the horse in the ass. By the time the mosquito was done sucking the horse's blood, my feet were dragging on the ground.

If their bite don't get you, a slap from one their wings will.

Up here, they suggest that you don't build a dock for your boat, because the mosquitos will use it as a landing strip.

Reply to
Robatoy

A bat?

Up here we use a 20 gauge. 410 for the babies...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

LMAO... Haven't heard that expression since my Navy days. Mahalo Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

I can send you up a Florida salt water mosquito... literally an inch plus long... and HUNGRY. Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

F-16's are dispatched when one flys over Crawford, Texas.

Reply to
Leon

There are plenty of mosquitoes around my area, but I don't get bit much, if ever- even when working outside. I sort of keep track of it, just because it seems a little wierd, and here's what I came up with- changing your diet will help, a lot. When I used to eat a lot of fast-food and drink sugared sodas, I'd get eaten up like I was an insect buffet table. In the past several years, I've taken to making lunches at home, and switched to diet soda or water, and the insects bites have all but ceased. I still eat a lot of fat and carbs- just little or no sugar, and it seems to do the trick for me, anyhow. Maybe those skeeters just have a sweet tooth...

Reply to
Prometheus

Sounds perfectly lovely.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

How many swings does it take to wipe out each mosquito?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Think of the aerobic workout!

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Permethrin, available under many brand names, both repels and kills mosquitoes and is not very toxic to vertebrates.

Reply to
mc

dynamite!

Reply to
bob

I only saw one reply that refered to products such as shown in the link I'm including. I installed one this summer in my 24'x24' garage and I'm skeeter free until about 10pm and then I close the main door.

I use a single Konk BTV dispenser in the garage and it seem to work just fine. I have no connection with this company but I do know that the products are quite common further north in Canada and on farms throughout Canada.

Regards

Chris

Chris

Nah. Napalm is a better bet.