Centech inspection camera

While this info won't help you, since it seems your need is urgent. I did some research on this a few weeks ago.

I would avoid the handheld units. I found that you can get very good long units that plug into your computer for way less money than the typical handhelds.

__AND.. with a lot more resolution.__

Reply to
woodchucker

can you name a few or provide a few sites?

Reply to
Meanie

15b

and wiggling will get it open enough to free the jam. I need to drill in from the back and think a scope will be helpful in troubleshooting. Hopefu lly I can free this with two small holes -- one for the scope and one for t he coat hanger.

I decided to pass on the HF unit when they excluded this from the 20% off c oupon. Jeff ... can you give me a link to the computer-based unit?

Reply to
Gramps' shop
[snip]

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

What? How exactly did you determine the inspection camera is "excluded from the 20% off coupon"?

Reply to
Spalted Walt

It's already on sale, so you can't take the additional 20% off with the coupon. Even though this is their official policy, I've run across the occasional manager who will approve it.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Just noticed on HF website they're having a "Parking Lot Sale" which is listed as an exclusion on the coupon.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Doesn't matter where the sale is. Their 20% coupons state "cannot be used with any other discount..." I see the parking lot sale listed on the coupon, too. Strange that they would feel the need to list that, since any kind of discount would fall under the category of "any other discount" which is already on the coupon. :-)

Stupid lawyers.

Reply to
-MIKE-

That is simply not true.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Every Harbor Freight 20% off coupon I've ever seen has stated "Cannot be used with any other discount or coupon..." so yes, it simply is true, in the truest sense of the word.

Now, perhaps this is a region thing. Perhaps the Harbor Freight 20% off coupons you get don't have that written in the fine print. Is that the case?

Reply to
-MIKE-

I'll try typing slower this time: In HF's world "Discount" does NOT equal items on "Sale".

Reply to
Spalted Walt

OK, I'll play along.

What 'Sale' item(s) did you have a problem using a 20% coupon with? Which HF store(s) did said problem arise? Nashville? Antioch? Clarksville?

There is no "argument" for me to win, Skippy. I simply enjoy watching you dance ;-)

Reply to
Spalted Walt

If that's what it takes to give you an enjoyable evening, I'm happy to oblige.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Bon Appétit:

Spalted Walt

Add looking up cute little memes to your cyber stalking. You have a great life.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Lee Valley offers this $99 unit with adjustable LEDs, viewable with a downloadable app for your smarty phone:

Dave in SoTex

Reply to
Dave in Texas

Do you girls have the desire to reach the top 20 posters or the topic with the most posts for the month of March?

Reply to
Meanie

woodchucker

Point well taken. When a spirited discussion devolves into ad hominem attacks it just ain't worth it.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

I'm not so sure your gloating is all that appropriate. My experience seems to reflect _Mike-'s It all depends on location, location, location.

Having said that, I've noticed that certain personality types need repeated assurance that they're "always right". ;-)

Reply to
Max