Harbor Freight Sale

For those who might be intrested:

(?) Coupons
off Coupon (with some restrictions)

Spalted Walt

eternal-september.org!mx04.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!feeder.erje.net!eu.feeder.erje.net!xlned.com!feeder3.xlned.com!news.glorb.com!news-in-01.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews!core-easynews-01!easynews.com!en-nntp-12.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

we will be unable to process your complaint properly.

John Doe

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Fool. A message is not spam for this newsgroup if it points to bargains in tools, raw materials, or pretty girls. Or if the message is preceeded by "OT" (or similar).

Reply to
HeyBub

>> Super(?) Coupons

On Black Friday, after reading the reviews, I picked up their 11-drawer tool chest (#67421). The regular price is $299.00 but now available for $149! It's 53" tall and 30" wide, more than enough for my garage tools.

The drawer slides are not roller-bearing, but I slathered wads of Lithium Grease everywhere and the drawers work as well as the high-priced alternative.

Reply to
HeyBub

Agreed. Some of us appreciate heads-ups like that. If it would have been a Lee Valley ad it would have been appreciated.

Ease UP!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Lee Valley ad it would have been appreciated.

That one got away from me....

....would have been MORE appreciated. HF does have some deals. We will be going to Joplin soon and will check the HF out.

Reply to
RonB

>Yep. On Black Friday, after reading the reviews, I picked up their 11-drawer

I bit the bullet and bought this one today for $299.99 (model# 67831) part of their Cyber Monday sales deal.

had to print that page out and carry it with me because the lady I spoke with at the local HF said that her register said the price was $359.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

> I had to print that page out and carry it with me because the lady I spoke with

That's a great set of boxes for the price. I almost bought that one when I was looking, because of the higher than expected quality. I ended up getting one from Costco that is super awesome.

Reply to
-MIKE-

That is a good deal. My wife paid about that for just the base unit for my Craftsman set more than 15 years ago. I have seen the HF cabinets in the store and they are very comparable in weight, utility, quality, etc.

Reply to
RonB