Carving classes around Indiana

As the header says, I'm looking for carving classes in the vicinity of Indianapolis IN. I did an internet search, and found a few schools, but they are either spendy, or too far away. I guess what I'm looking for is a small school in the area. There is a carving club nearby, but they don't do classes--although they are happy to answer any of my stupid questions.

Thanks, all!

***
Reply to
bob

Woods-Work on east Washington street just east of Post road has classes that often include carving. One is on the current schedule. I think one of the local carving clubs meets there for a montly group carve-in.

Rockler store in Castleton has classes and may have carving classes. Rockler Woodworking and Hardware, 8452 Castleton-Corner Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46250 This is south of Pier-1, southwest of Borders Books. Phone - (317) 578-9750

You could also check with the IUPUI Herron Art School and see if they offer any continuing education classes in wood carving.

Reply to
bob.kirkpatrick