can you help me

can any one tell me what wpb stands for when talking about pkywood

Reply to
elishacooper1

can any one tell me what wpb stands for when talking about pkywood

Reply to
elishacooper1

from first hit on "wpb plywood":

If the wood is for external use, buy a more expensive ply laminate that is waterproof - exterior WBP (Weather and Boil Proof) graded.

It appears that dyslexic plywood grading is fairly common, since wpb and wbp seem to be used pretty interchangeably, at least in this site!

But maybe I'm missing a distinction here, that someone more familiar with plywood will point out.

Reply to
alexy

Out of curiosity, is GIYF dyslexic for "Goggle it for yourself"?

thought that was kind of funny given the text of the message, but then I have a wierd sense of humor.

jc

Reply to
Joe

Out of curiosity, is GIYF dyslexic for "Goggle it for yourself"?

thought that was kind of funny given the text of the message, but then I have a wierd sense of humor.

jc

Reply to
Joe

LOL

I intended it as "Google Is Your Friend"

But a good point. WPB could be "water-proof bond" rather than a permutation of WBP

Reply to
alexy

"Wood Particle Board"

Reply to