Can I Gloat

I just bought an old delta 14" band saw that is brobably 30, or 40 years old. Ugly but seems to run right and quiet. Gave a hundred bucks. Good deal?

How do I know if the rubber on the wheels need to be replaced?

How do I do that?

I was reading on the timberwolf page that bearings are probably worn out before they woble or make noise. How does one know he needs to replace bearings.

thanks

russ

Reply to
russ

Why don't you scroll down (or up) and look at the answers you were given to the same question earlier today?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100