Cabinet door help

I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors made from red oak.

Tom

Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk. Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent something - Thomas Edison

Reply to
Tom Mills

I can do them.

Reply to
Leon

What city are you in? I manufacture raised panel doors in either square or arched, and in several stick and panel patterns.

Tom Swink

woodstuff

got my kitchen doors here

in the kitchen laquered, and i got my cherry bathroom doors and drawer fronts there, and oiled them.

Their website doesn't specify what type of oak they are using, but i can only assume red oak since it is in ontario.

Reply to
Picasso

I use these guys and have had real good luck with them.

Evodawg

Had them do some doors (and drawers) during my kitchen remodel. Reasonable and easy to work with

Reply to
SteveA