C8FB2

Thanks to all for the feedback regarding the delayed electric brake issue. It's happened about four times now (in less than three hours). When I let go of the switch the brake dosnt kick in for three to four seconds. The other relevant detail is that I havent even had the saw for two months (been through only moderate use). What do you all suggest? Ive already written Hitachi regarding the matter (no response yet).

Thank,

Mike

Reply to
Michael Billings