Building a Colloseum with wood

I want to build my own colloseum for gladiator fights with wood.It should be about 1/3 the size of the colloseum in Rome.

What do I need?

Reply to
Adam Ben Nalois

A Life.

Reply to
Greg G.

For starters, fighting with wood is lame. Nothing beats the clank of metal during battle.

Secondly, you're going to need gladiators. No clue where you get those.

Reply to
John Smith

Probably, to have been born 2000-3000 years ago.

Or, maybe you have the talent to make Rollerball work.

Cross on the green.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Two foot gladiators.

Reply to
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

A very large woods and a saw mill. Jim

Reply to
Jim Heater

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

A spell checker?

Reply to
Dirty Bob

On 12 Dec 2003 21:47:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Adam Ben Nalois) brought forth from the murky depths:

Send money. I'll discuss it with you and have plans drawn up. $10,000 ought to get us off to a good start.

-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|-

Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Something like this would do the job - it's all wood:

Doug Winterburn

Uh, slave labor?

Reply to
Larry Bud